
At my English coversation class on Monday, I got the question of the Mana Lisa. Then I thought of the story which I had read in newspaper the other day. Generally the Mona Lisa of Leonardo da Vinci is famous for its smile without eyebrows. Since the woman doesn't have eyebrows in the Mona Lisa, she seems to be mysterious, and many people seem to like it.
However, the newspaper reported that twenty five mysteries of the Mona Lisa, which has fascinated the mind of many people, was unraveled. Pascal Cotte, who is founder of the Lumiere Technology, has taken photographs of the picture with the 270-megapixel camera, which he invented, and analyzed it. As a result, Cotte has found out trace of making a brush stroke at left eyebrow. He said, "it doesn't make sense that she doesn't have any eyebrows". The mystery of smile without eyebrows which is its trade mark has been solved.

What a great power of science! It has unraveled mystery for several hundreds of years.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기